‘composite’ generally means a combination of dissimilar materials. Plastic
composite boards would refer to boards primarily
made of plastic with dissimilar materials,
forming an end product to satisfy certain
Uber’s patent pending plastic composite
boards are based on a multiple layered design,
with reinforcements to achieve a high
strength to weight ratio at a very competitive
cost of ownership.
Solid plastics either weigh much more or
will lack the strength on a weight ratio basis
as compared to our composite boards.
The density of our composite boards
typically ranges from 450kg/m3 to
980 kg/m3, to provide a lightweight
product and a bi-directional bending modulus
strengths varying from 3000Mpa to 15000Mpa.
The combination of a plastic-composite mix provides the following key benefits:-
- Does not rot, rust or degrade under weather conditions
- A high weight to strength ratio where strength can be adjusted accordingly to the application
- An extremely long-lasting outdoor lifespan of more than 5 years due to the inherent plastic and
- Extremely cost competitive on a strength VS weight VS lifespan use basis
- Easy & simple to handle, form and work with due to its hard yet flexible nature
- Low thermal and electric conductivity
- Provides good heat & cold insulation
- Board strengths are equal in bi-directional use, unlike single directional fiber reinforced boards
- A hard, abrasive resistant and repairable plastic surface
- Adaptable to wide temperature changes from -30 degrees to +80 degrees.
The use of composite boards can be mainly thought of as a material replacement to wood and steel plates or newly thought applications where the above benefits can be fully exploited.
Possible applications across various industries includes:-
- Truck panels
- Floor boards
- Ceiling boards
- Building cladding
- Concrete shuttering boards
- Interior partition walls / Toilet
- Temporary exterior partition walls
To further serve your needs, we invite you to let us know your requirements for us to develop a suitable and cost effective solution for your application.
Contact us today for your enquiries.